Westport by the Sea is located at 1600 West Ocean Ave., Westport, WA 98595.
- Westport by the Sea Condominiums Phase III consists of 9 buildings (Buildings 5-13) located along the Pacific Ocean Coast within the City of Westport. This single family development has 8 residential buildings containing 144 individual owned residences.
- Common areas include the Clubhouse (Building 11) facility with swimming pool, hot tub, and BBQ patio. The buildings were constructed during 2004 through 2006 and consist of one and two bedroom units located within three story buildings. Each residential building has an elevator and was designed to meet ADA requirements.
The Home Owners Association (HOA)
- The Home Owners Association (HOA) manages common areas for the benefit of all owners. The HOA Board, composed of 5 members serving staggered three year terms, are elected by the condominium owners.
- The Board manages all the common areas following the association’s covenants, conditions, and restrictions (CC&Rs), as well as Board approved policies. HOA contracts for services which the condominium owners desire.
- Vantage Community Management provides HOA overall administrative management including accounting functions, collection of monthly assessments, insurance placement, and payment of invoices.
- I.S. Maintenance, LLC provides facilities maintenance and coordinates recommended capital improvements shown in the association Reserve Study. I. S. Maintenance, LLC provides operational management of the Clubhouse including monitoring of the Clubhouse facilities for compliance with HOA regulations.
- Other vendors provide services, as needed, including elevator maintenance, HOA insurance, and security services. The HOA does not lease any retail or commercial use space on site. Current activities of the HOA are shown on this web site.